WESfeeds >> Livestock Feed
Complete Cattle Feed
An Effective Finisher
A Feed mix with sufficient roughage. Feed 3% of the cattle’s body mass and 5% of the animals body mass, to “round off.”
- Use to “round off” cattle and sheep for slaughter purposes.
- For stud cattle to pick up condition quickly, before show time or auction.
- To restore condition due to malnutrition or sickness.
- Feed Game with VOLVOER during drought or winter months.
Volvoer is popular among farmers as a finisher for shows and auctions. Animals gain weight between 1.8kg and 2.5kg plus per day (depending on Race and breed, and on outcome requirement)
Volvoer contains all the important minerals, phosphate, magnesium, selenium, coper, zinc and iron.
No need for mixing, feed as is.
Ensure clean water daily.
OS-MA Cattle Finisher Fatner
Please note: a Feedmix without roughage.
OSMA IS A FEEDLOT FATNER AND FINISHER
Enough Roughage must always be available ad-lib. Osma can also be fed as a background supplementation for animals on the veld.
You can also mix your own VOLVOER with Osma/Osma Superplus: Mix 50kg roughage with a 50 kg bag Osma.
- Ideal to round off cattle for slaughter and show purposes
- Ideal to fatten up livestock and weaners on veld
- Better growth for heifers on veld
- Ideal to use for back-grounding
Osma feed is rich in all the necessary minerals like phosphate, iron, magnesium, copper, zinc and selenium.
OSMA HPK 85
This feed must be mixed to obtain the best results in feedlots.
Feedlot Mixture (example)
2 x 25kg HPK 85 Concentrate
50kg molasses or 50 lt liquid molasses
Mixture for cattle or back grounding for calves in the veld.
Fattening in the veld
The same as for Feedlot mixture only use 1 x 25 kg HPK 85, instead of 2 for feedlot.